We are here to help you transform your business with solutions to data problems!
Our agency’s consultants are professional analytics experts. Below we are listing the central Google Analytics Services we provide.
Google Analytics Setup
The step by step process
1. Analytics Strategy
- Who are the people that will be looking at the data?
- What are their most pressing analytics questions?
- How do we prioritize their pain points?
- How open are they to making data-driven decisions?
Every web analytics project has unique needs.
Together we will have to find the best way to success!
2. Tracking Plan and Documentation
building structured guidelines
- We create the tracking plan with ground rules for implementation
- We document the required technical details
- We optimize according to the agreed upon strategy
This is the backbone of the process. Having a solid plan in place ensures that the GA setup will run smoothly.
3. Implementation Assistance & Feedback
support for developers
- Guide them
- Help them
- Offer feedback
Developers are awesome! However, they usually don’t get the analytical part of things. Mostly because they are heavily focused on technical aspects.
This is where we come in! We have experience in implementing complex tracking systems ourselves, so we know how to smooth their path to success.
4. Data Quality & Integrity Check
better safe than sorry
- We set up testing environments to make sure everything works properly
- We check for wrong and inconsistent data (duplicate, missing, discrepancies, etc.)
- We can set up mechanisms to prevent unintended alteration of the data
Nobody needs bad data! Especially in a tool like Google Analytics where it is quite challenging to deal with problems retroactively.
We are here to help you get the most accurate data possible!
Some specific tracking things you might be looking for:
eCommerce & Enhanced eCommerce
eCommerce websites are unique from a web analytics point of view. Users place transactions which require a special kind of tracking.
Moreover, with the “enhanced” option we can track all kinds of details about products and the eCommerce funnel. Which requires a bit of work as you can see in this guide we wrote a while back.
Google Tag Manager is not required but takes some pressure off the developers. They will still have to implement a dataLayer which will serve as a base for all future developments.
Custom metrics and dimensions
We all know how every business is unique, and Google knows it too. That’s why they opened up the door for us to track non-standard stuff.
We just have to be thoughtful about what we decide to put in these fields. This is where the data strategy we talked about comes in handy.
Google Analytics 360
If you’re running 360 or looking into it, you might have been looking for:
- Upsampled Reporting
- Data-Driven Attribution
- Advanced Analysis
The good news is that we have experience in working with the 360 Suite. We can help you set up the tracking and make sense of the data.
Don’t have the budget for 360? No worries!
We can, more or less, make it work for reasonable amounts of data. We take the data out of Google Analytics and work with it to offer similar solutions.
Google Analytics Audit
You have your tracking set up, but you’re not sure it’s right? Alternatively, you know it’s right, but you want to make sure you’re making the most of it?
We will dig into your account to look for issues and offer ways to maximize the value it can bring!
Here is a sample of signals that might raise some red flags:
- bounce rate too high or too low;
- time on page is almost always inaccurate;
- page views too high or too low;
- campaign data (UTMs) doesn’t look right;
- tracking code loading multiple times;
- eCommerce issues:
- order discrepancies between back-end and GA;
- duplicate orders;
- order amounts abnormally high;
- product list performance not showing any data;
- duplicate data for cart-to-detail rate and buy-to-detail rate;
- and the list goes on and on
Bottomline: In need of Google Analytics help? We can help you with pretty much anything!
Google Tag Manager
We can help with GTM consulting as well. With both auditing and implementation.
We usually deal with the Tag Manager implementation on our own. However, if advice is what you’re seeking, advice is what we’ll give.
Data Visualization: insights through analysis and reporting
The data you track is meaningless if it can’t help you make decisions.
Often times you might get overwhelmed by the multitude of reports or hit the limits of Google Analytics as a visualization tool.
We can help in two ways:
- within Google Analytics by creating custom reports, segments, audiences, funnels, cohort analyses, etc.
- using external tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, R, Python, Alteryx, to work with the data in ways that traditional constraints don’t apply
Free dataviz demo
Most people don’t see the value of data visualization.
If we were to be completely honest, we didn’t see it either up until a few years back. After all, we had everything we needed inside Google Analytics. At least we thought we did.
At one point we started noticing the added value that comes with visualizing the data in different ways. And our world changed completely! It’s just a shame we didn’t see it earlier!
The good thing is that you can learn from our mistake. You have the chance to get in on it right now.
Just give us a chance to show you! For free! No strings attached!
Why us? After all, aren’t there a million consulting companies out there?
We have lots of years of web analytics experience. Here are a few types of websites we’ve worked with as an analytics consultancy:
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Mobile apps
For us, that’s not enough. Here’s what we believe makes us different:
- Our passion for analytics and insights that will eventually transpire in the work.
- Not being easily thrown off course by problems or limitations.
- Our visual analysis skills can close the loop on the analytics implementation and open the door to a whole new world of possibilities!
If you feel we’re on the same page send us an email or start a chat right now! We’re online most of the time.